Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Swim Lessons

Yesterday Kennedy and I started a Mommy and Me swim class. We had so much fun and I can't tell you how proud I was of her. She took to the water like a fish. She quickly learned to blow bubbles, swim underwater, and stand(really she danced....quite the character)independently on an underwater platform in the middle of the pool. She was such a BIG girl! At the end of class the kids get to slide down a slide that drops them off in the pool. Kennedy LOVED this and wouldn't stop signing "more, more" to me and her teacher. We both are really looking forward to next weeks class.


Here are a few cute pics taken over the last couple of weeks!!







3 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

Cuuuuute! And how fun about the swim classes! Mark is going to try to teach Tristan some skills this summer but right now he is a little scared of the water. Takes after his mommy a little....!

The Armstrong's said...

Maybe when Lilly and I make the trip over we can do a class with Kennedy. I really hope Lilly enjoys a pool as much as her bath. I love the pictures. Especially the popsicles, Farley needed to cut back anyways. Whats he up to now, a 2-3 packs a day??

Millicent ;) said...

Ask Kerrie how her "mommy and me" swim lesson with Jayce went....