Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's a Girl!!!!!!

Reagan Joy...... Yep, that's right another GIRL!!!! And man are we super stoked!! Doc says she looks great. I'm feeling good most days, although I still have crazy heartburn.

More exciting news, Elliott's are moving back to Texas!!! And man are we super stoked;) We won't be back home(yet) but a heck of a lot closer.

Hope all is well with everyone:) Sorry so short, but I'm off to bed Kennedy and I have a day of traveling and house hunting tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jennifer McHam said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY! Congratulations! LOVE YOUR NAMES - Reagan Faith was our name if Tristan was a girl ;) So I'm especially partial!!!! Yay for your move back to TX too!!!!

Mary said...

I love the name too! Your girls are destined for politics - haha!

When is the move?

Millicent ;) said...

Woo hoo! Another blonde, blue-eyed beauty coming up.... Congrats!

The Armstrong's said...

WONDERFUL NEWS! Now we will have the three musketeers running around! So glad u r back in Texas...even thou I have dreams I'm hatin' on you. LOL