Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two updates in one week!!!

Here are a few random belly shots taken over the last few months. Now that I'm realllly big and it is gorgeous outside, Jody and I are planning on taking a few outdoors(assuming she doesn't come before we find the time). I really would like to have some nice pictures of Mark and me to share with Kennedy when she gets a little older.



33 weeks



Kennedy's 1ST Halloween costume (35 weeks)

Here comes the BIGGIE! 38 weeks and I could still possibly have two more weeks!! YIKES




2 comments:

The Armstrong's said...

Nice! Your belly looks so big in those pics. ;-) Like I have to tell you-right? Well I don't go back to work til Monday so hopefully she comes before then, that would be best for me...HA HA HA!

Jennifer McHam said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! And I LOVE the Halloween costume!!!! :)